Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bizarre things that have cut me.

I was preparing dinner just now and somehow managed to cut myself. But I didn't cut myself with a knife as you might have imagined I would. I cut myself on the dried salsa on the salsa bottle as I opened it. Now I can add that to the list of bizarre things that have cut me.


  1. buttered toast

  2. a mattress (note not the mattress springs but the material itself)

  3. dried salsa



It should be noted that I require at least a little bit of blood to be drawn in order to count it a cut, if no blood is drawn then it is considered a scratch. In the case of the mattress whether or not it was a cut is moot since it was really an abrasion, a particularly nasty "rug burn" if you will. But it goes on the list anyway since it bled.

No comments: