Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Death to Tyrants

For the few rare souls who actually have visited this blog more than once. Why on earth did you come back? The content of this blog is perhaps what you might aptly call eclectic, yet another apt title might be completely disordered badly written ruminations of a crazed and unstable mind. Because of this I would be willing to bet that the thing that gives cogency to the group that is my readers is none other than personal acquaintance which lends interest to the blog even though. The content is terrible. Is this the case? Please tell me in the comments.

P.S. The title of this post is intended to imply that I am acting as a sort of content tyrant. I cannot stop being the content dictator but if the content is bad then that makes me the content tyrant since my rule is unjust. So give me some feedback and hopefully I can become the benevolent dictator instead of the unjust tyrant.

No comments: